Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas keeps on coming.... Pulsipher Family time!

We had a great time celebrating with the Pulsipher side of the family too - here's some pics.  We missed Grandpa and Steve since they were both at home sick :(.  But, so glad Kel & Jason could be here with my adorable nephews!!  We celebrated again with them the next night but I'll have to post those pics later..... it's late and we're seeing them more this week so I'll lump all those pics together to post soon.  For now here's some from our fun evening at Sue & Jerry's house....
Almost all the kiddos....
Getting ready for the gift exchange
Jeremy opening the blanket/pillow his Great-grandma made


I think Aidan took this pic - not bad!
Eric's Christmas dinner...

Amy & Eric :)

Lots more new stuff is below (I think this is a new record, 9 different posts in one night - whew!)  Finally getting December caught up somewhat!

No comments:

Post a Comment