Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 2014 Memories

Here's what's been going on so far in November - most of these are from our day at the State Fair with Granna! We had a blast...




 These are for Jeremy & Eric :) --

 
 I tried to upload a couple videos of the dinosaurs moving & roaring (just for you, Jeremy & Eric!) but they won't load at the moment. I'll try back.
Wouldn't be the Fair without funnel cake!!

We took time to enjoy lots of exhibits & animals

Actually the view from that ferris wheel was even better at the tip top but this is about half-way up.  At the very top, I didn't have a hand free to snap a pic because I was gripping on to the rail too tightly! It seemed way higher than last time we were here.... :)


 And our troop ready to march in Mesa's Veterans Day parade again this year -

Emma again honored 4 family members on various flags, here she is with her Great-Grandpa Charles Pulsipher
 
And with her grandpa Slavko Pavlovic
Also this month.... Carmen turns 60! Happy Birthday! More soon after we celebrate. :)


Just a random smile from Aidan to brighten your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment