Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Back to the Blog!

Well it's been awhile... ok, a year!  I missed having an ongoing record of our family's memories so I decided to jump back in to blogging.  The kids are 8 & 10 now and there's just too much fun to not keep track of it :).  So, going against the good advice to just start current and forget about the skipped year, I went for it and did one massive catch-up instead (as you can see from the list of posts to the right).  I honestly don't expect anyone to look through all this, but now it's in here for my keepsakes, all the way back to where I left off at the beginning of Dec. 2013! Whew!  But it's been fun catching up and sure makes me thankful for all the Lord has done & provided for us this past year. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment