They made pics of themselves into "Flat Stanleys" for kids to color and take on an adventure, so they can post pics on their website... so you can bond with them wherever you go.....
And then they pull this. The annual Garn-Mason client pool party. They rented out this place:
...and invited us ALL for a night of pizza, Jamba Juice, prizes, and swimming... for free. Whole families could come, plus a friend. Even held a diving contest between Dr. Garn & Dr. Mason which was more impressive than expected. All kinds of fun (and yes, braces everywhere you looked). We are quite glad to be in the club, I'll tell you.....
| Emma & her good buddy, Jill |
So needless to say we are most impressed. Not to mention their methods are more advanced than the others I compared, and price is comparable, and they're close by. She'll wear her expander til about Easter and then return for braces about age 11-12. We're kinda hoping Aidan needs some work eventually too..... I mean hey, free pool parties.... :).
More new stuff is below! Thanks for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment