| With good buddy Carlie |
Other random stuff.... Emma had been asking for boots so imagine the extra points when I came home with not just any boots, but these boots! She always brightened the room before but now it's over the top :). She pairs these with leggings and a skirt and skips off to school - super cute, but I'm sure I'll need pics to prove to her someday that yes, she really did dress that way...
Aidan's been crafty lately - loves to paint, especially on "real" wood. And he's had fun making Valentines too - since Emma wanted to make home-made ones this year (yes, hand-written & decorated notes to all 27 classmates... none of the packaged type for her!) Aidan decided to do that too. Much more reasonable with his class size but we still kept them simple.
Getting ready for the flood of pink & red about to hit our house after next week's class parties.... our kids sure LOVE Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment