Monday, February 20, 2012

This & that lately.....

A few random things to share....

Remember Field Day? I was able to help at Emma's but she didn't end up in my group :(. Her teacher asked me to take lots of pics so there's a bunch more, but not kids you know, so I'll stop here.
We spent a fun night at good ol' Enchanted Island at Encanto park with Mom - Emma's almost too big for the kiddie rides but they still had all kinds of fun....

Dancing the night away to the band at Encanto

Granna & Emma
Welcome to the family Misty!!!!
Cute shot of Jeremy - we miss you guys!  Dad took this when they visited CA this month so I thought I'd share for anyone else in the family who stops by :).


A first for our troop... store front booth sales!  I think they had fun with it!

My sweet niece Adriana, Becky's daughter, at her 5th birthday party.... super cute, and a really fun (but windy) celebration.  Had to show off the matching dresses.... :)

More new stuff is below :).

No comments:

Post a Comment