Sunday, September 25, 2011

Girl Scouts!

Emma & I are having a blast with Girl Scouts so far this year!  My friend Irene & I are new at co-leading, and it's going well!  A few of the girls (including Emma) have been together since Daisies 2 years ago - it's a great troop!  Here's some adventures from our first few meetings....

Being sneaky Brownies during our first service project (cleaning nursery classrooms at church).  Shhh... they'll never know who it was! ;)

Troop 242!
I love how they're starting to work as a team & help each other....


Their favorite so far - tie-dye!  Irene & her daughter Meredith getting started...


Irene was REALLY nice to let us use her backyard for this!

Emma did both mine & hers - not bad!
Making cute hair clips for girls at a children's home.  This year we're focusing on how the girls can make a difference by serving others - and of course some fun team-building and try-something-new activities, too.  They are at such a fun age for this!
Another new post is below.  Thanks for checking in :).

No comments:

Post a Comment