Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Sweet Nephews in CA

Mom & I got to spend a long weekend in CA to visit Kel & Jason, and of course to play with Jeremy (almost 22 mos) and snuggle with Eric (who turned 1 month while we were there).  They are doing great!  Maybe a little sleep-deprived, but great! :)  Jeremy is a really sweet Big Brother already, and just as active & fun as ever.  I can't believe how much he's talking, even using short sentences - it's amazing.  The cuteness is really overflowing at this house and I had fun just soaking it in.....
Celebrating Mom's birthday


Jason & his boys

Fun at the park...



Skype chat with Chris & my kiddos

Aunt Lori loves Baby Eric! :)



This makes Jeremy look SO big!

Attempting a family shot

Sweetness!


Bonding with Granna


Love the hair!!


Such a blessing to spend some time with these cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment