Saturday, June 22, 2013

May... back-track blogging!

With summer fun in full swing I've had no time to blog..... so here's a try at catching up.  There was so much going on in May, I'd love to keep track of our memories here so this may be a hodge-podge, but here goes....

Swim season started in late March I think, but in May we hit our first public pool of the season, Mesquite Groves, with Uncle Sloppy & Miranda & kiddos....


We ran into good friends Kyle & Makenzie and we all hung out in the lazy river forever!

Also in May - another move-in day with the Refugee Ministry -

Part of the team getting things set up - Tessa (in pink) will be leading the team befriending the family of 8 from Somalia.


And a summer tradition.... peach picking:



Ok, NOW it's summer!!
 
And speaking of summer traditions... leave it to Aidan to combine corn-husking and baseball.  Just another day in the Pavlovic house....

 
More new stuff is below, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment