We had a great Easter weekend celebrating our risen Lord! We missed Chris' mom this year since she was in NY with family, but here are some pics from the rest of the weekend -
 |
| Traditional Easter-morning egg hunt for my 2 chickadees... Chris has to get more creative with hiding spots every year :) |
 |
| And later in the day, my kids hid eggs and invited the neighbor kids to come hunt. I'm liking this tradition too (the kids like being the hiders and I like that they're learning to share with others...... not to mention it sure helps get our supply of plastic eggs that we accumulate all week down to a reasonable amount ;). |
Fun time with the Pulsipher side of the family at Sue & Jerry's! I'm borrowing a few of Grandpa's pics again and a few of our own....
Happy Easter!! He is risen indeed!!!
A few more new posts are below.
No comments:
Post a Comment