Had to include this one from spring break - the kids & I spent a fun out-of-the-box afternoon at the Mesa Arts Center checking out the community "Creativity Festival". Gotta love those days where you find yourself someplace you just didn't expect to be when you woke up in the morning..... get ready for some COLOR in your day too :).
 |
| Starting off with origami in honor of Uncle Jason |
 |
| The trees were pretty with so many origami birds all over |
 |
| Checking out the sidewalk chalk artists in action |
And then's there's this.... what is "Mirazozo"?? We were glad we asked!!
 |
| Looks normal enough from the outside.... like a few overgrown bounce-houses in a row. Don't be deceived. |
 |
| You're just completely surrounded by color with this ethereal music playing... really a sensory overload, but kind of soothing, all at once. Just unlike anything else. The kids LOVED it in there and we explored for quite awhile. |
 |
| Ran into school friend Jolie there! I had never met her mom but we bonded that day over the total amusement of this random meeting place. |
 |
| Looking up.... |
OK how to follow that.... we wrapped up our time at the Festival contributing to the Community Weaving project --
 |
| It was big. |
 |
| Glad to do our part. |
Guess I add to this blog in clumps because I say this line a lot, but...
More new stuff is below :).
No comments:
Post a Comment