Sunday, January 15, 2012

Skateland... hasn't changed much since Jr. High!

I wasn't sure how this would go, but Skateland turned out to be a big hit!  We spent a fun day with Sloppy & Miranda & all 5 kids had a great time!  Emma's continued to hobble around the neighborhood on her rollerblades since we started teaching her awhile back, but here she really took off and did great (could have been the 1-hour free lesson before our session started.... glad we showed up in time for the kids to catch most of that!) This was Aidan's first time on skates, ever..... and after more than 3 hours of hard work.... he improved :).  I was SO proud of his great attitude the whole time, he always got back up and kept at it!
The lighting was tough for pics and plus my camera was in a locker most of the time so I could be out there skating!  Yes, me - all 9 of us got out there together and gave it our best shot - fun times! :)
Taking a good look...
The very patient instructor who spent lots of time with Aidan all morning!
Emma & Alexis both opted for rollerblades instead of skates
In their big kid class...

Aidan having fun in the beginners class


I think I can....

Jaycob getting up to speed
Joe did pretty well at it, too!

That was one way to wear him out!  But he's already talking about going again :).

No comments:

Post a Comment